Apple released macOS 10.15 Catalina on October 7, 2019. This new release has stricter security requirements that require explicit permission to allow Splashtop applications to have control and work properly. Same thing for Apple's operating system up to Ventura macOS 13.
Video of setup
See step by step below
1. After you download and then the Splashtop_Streamer_INSTALLER.dmg, you will need to allow the following permissions for Splashtop Streamer under the Security & Privacy in System Preferences.
Our guided window helps open each section. Click OK and then Allow and follow the guide.
2. Then under Accessibility (required for keyboard and mouse control of this computer through a remote session), add the Streamer app by clicking the + sign or toggle Splashtop Streamer if already there. You’ll be asked to enter your system password and click Modify settings
3. You will process the same for the remaining permissions:
- Screen Recording (permission is required in order for the macOS device's screen to be viewed in a remote session)
- Full Disk Access (permission is required in order for features like file transfer and drag-and-drop files to work)
- Microphone (permission is required in order for audio capture and microphone passthrough to work)
4. After that, you will get the success window with 3 green check marks. You should be able to have full control of your Mac.