Note: Apple is reviewing our iOS remote implementation at the moment and it is currently unavailable in the App Store. You can continue to use SOS with Mobile to remotely access Android mobile devices and Windows/Mac computers (but *not* iOS devices). We are working with Apple to find a resolution.
Are you trying to remote into an iOS device to view its screen remotely (no control)? If so, first make sure you have a trial or a subscription to the recently launched Splashtop On-Demand Support (SOS) with Mobile. If you have our previous Splashtop On-Demand Support (SOS) which has no mobile support, please contact our sales team to upgrade. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 (408) 861-1088 x125.
- Windows or Mac Business app () version 18.104.22.168 or newer
- iOS device needs to have iOS 10 or newer
- Cannot start a remote connection while on a phone call. Apple AirPlay list will not show - has been reported to Apple
- END USER installs the Splashtop SOS app () on the iOS device from the App Store
- END USER opens the Splashtop SOS app on the iOS device and provides the 9-digit code to the technician
- TECHNICIAN enters the code into the Splashtop Business app (SOS menu -> Connect to User's Computer)
- END USER follows the instructions in the Splashtop SOS app, to open AirPlay and choose the Splashtop SOS destination.
- 1-finger slide-up from bottom of iOS device (Control Center)
- Tap on "AirPlay Mirroring"
- Choose (SOS###) <email address>. Should be top item in the list.
- To end the support session,END USER taps on the "Disconnect" button on the Splashtop SOS app.