Are you trying to remote into an iOS device to view its screen remotely (no control)? If so, first make sure you have a trial or a subscription to the recently launched Splashtop On-Demand Support (SOS) with Mobile. If you have our previous Splashtop On-Demand Support (SOS) which has no mobile support, please contact our sales team to upgrade. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 (408) 861-1088 x125.
- Windows or Mac Business app () version 22.214.171.124 or newer
- iOS device needs to have iOS 10 or newer
- Cannot start a remote connection while on a phone call. Apple AirPlay list will not show - has been reported to Apple
- END USER installs the Splashtop SOS app () on the iOS device from the App Store
- END USER opens the Splashtop SOS app on the iOS device and provides the 9-digit code to the technician
- TECHNICIAN enters the code into the Splashtop Business app (SOS menu -> Connect to User's Computer)
- END USER follows the instructions in the Splashtop SOS app, to open AirPlay and choose the Splashtop SOS destination.
- 1-finger slide-up from bottom of iOS device (Control Center)
- Tap on "AirPlay Mirroring"
- Choose (SOS###) <email address>. Should be top item in the list.
- To end the support session,END USER taps on the "Disconnect" button on the Splashtop SOS app.