- Active SOS with Mobile, SOS+10, or SOS Unlimited service
- Download the latest SOS app (18.104.22.168) from sos.splashtop.com
- Run the downloaded program
- Click on the pull-down menu Settings->Customize
- Login with active Splashtop SOS account
- Update the banner, background color, message, etc.
- Save the theme or generate the SOS app
- If you need the EXE signed as "Published by Splashtop" instead of unknown, see #3 below.
App Sign Options today:
If you don't code sign your customized version of the app, users may receive warning messages from their firewall/anti-virus software when they try to run it.
If you have your own signing certificate, you can sign as your own app
- If you would like to have Splashtop sign the customized app
- Customize the app as mentioned above and save off the "Theme".
- Send the theme to email@example.com and request that Splashtop generate a signed app with this theme.