For better security, all devices where you run the Splashtop Business app and log in with your Splashtop Account now need to be authenticated via email.
This is needed only when you use a new device for the first time.
When you log into a new device for the first time, we will email you an authentication link. You will need to click on the link before you can log in successfully and start using the Splashtop Business app on that device.
- Device authentication is disabled if you've enabled two-step verification (which provides even greater security).
- If you do not see an email from Splashtop, please check your spam/junk email folder.
- If you no longer have access to the email address you used as the Splashtop ID, please change your Splashtop ID to a new email address and try to log in again. The authentication email will be sent to your new email address.
- Changing your Splashtop ID will clear all previously authenticated devices.
- You could decide who would receive the authentication link under Team tab on the web portal.