(IMPORTANT: Uninstalling the app will not automatically stop your subscription — you must actively cancel the subscription using the process described here. If you uninstall the app but don't cancel your subscription first, you will still be charged. And you can always unsubscribe or change the subscription plan anytime before the current subscription period expires.)
If you subscribed to the services (Anywhere Access Pack or Productivity Pack, et al.) via the Google Play Store (from the Android mobile devices), you only can unsubscribe the services from there. Here we have summarized the related information about the "unsubscription procedures" on the Google Play Store. Follow these steps to cancel a subscription on your device:
- Launch the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Menu -> My Apps -> Subscriptions and tap on the app of the subscription you’d like to cancel.
- Alternatively, tap Menu -> My Apps -> Tap the app of the subscription you’d like to cancel -> Tap the app’s details page. (Reminder: "Splashtop 2" is now known as "Splashtop Personal.")
- Tap “Cancel” and “Yes” to confirm the cancellation.
- Now, the status of this Subscription has been changed from Subscribed to Canceled.