As an owner or a admin of a team, you could have a management only account by some particular settings. In this topic, we will help you to do such setting and explain what effects there will be.
- As a team owner or a admin, please log in your Splashtop Account on My Splashtop.
- Please go to Business Account-> Members tab to find your Splashtop Account.
- Hit the gear icon to disable user and the setting is done.
What effects will there be?
- Your owner or admin Splashtop Account will still be able to manage and monitor whole team.
- As a disabled user, your will not be able to establish Splashtop Business remote connections unless you enable it again.