Splashtop is the simplest way to remotely access and remotely support computers.
With Splashtop's breakthrough performance, remotely using a computer will feel as if you were still sitting in front of it. The simple flow and interface make the overall experience easy, even for non-techie users.
Splashtop Personal (Splashtop Personal green app icon) is for home and personal use.
Splashtop Business Access and Splashtop Remote Support (Splashtop Business purple app icon) add features that are critical for business and professional use:
- Commercial-use license (Splashtop Personal is for non-commercial use only)
- User management - purchase for your whole team; easily add/remove users and control access permissions
- Deployment - easily deploy Splashtop Streamer to remote computers
- File transfer - transfer files between computers
- Remote print - print a file from your remote computer to your local printer
- Granular access control - specify precisely who has access to which computers
- Logging - view history of users' remote access sessions and other activities
Splashtop Business Access is for remote access and is priced per user.
Splashtop Remote Support is for remote support and is priced based on the number of computers you need to manage, with free users.
Splashtop On-Demand Support (Splashtop Business purple app icon) enables you to provide on-demand or ad hoc support to a user. The user simply downloads and runs a program from sos.splashtop.com that shows a 9-digit session code on-screen. The session code is all you need to connect to the user's computer.
Upon completion of the support session, the user can simply exit the program and delete it from the computer.