Due to the Xcode update to 11 (Sep 2019), We stopped releasing updates compatible with Lion (Mac OS 10.7). Users will not be able to establish remote connections with those Macs still running the unsupported OS X.
We recommend that you upgrade your Mac to a later supported Mac OS version. The upgrade is free in most cases (http://www.apple.com/osx/how-to-upgrade/). If for some reason, you need to stay with Mac OS 10.7, here are the last Mac OS 10.7 versions for the Splashtop applications:
- Splashtop Business 126.96.36.199: link.
- Splashtop Personal 188.8.131.52: link.
- Streamer 184.108.40.206: link.
- Streamer 220.127.116.11 deployment version: link.
- SOS 18.104.22.168: link.
- Splashtop On-Prem: 22.214.171.124: link
- Splashtop Streamer 126.96.36.199 for On-Prem: link
- Splashtop SOS 188.8.131.52 for On-Prem: link
For Mac OS 10.6 and below, We still provide the older version of Splashtop applications. However, we can’t guarantee that they will work. Here are the last Mac OS 10.6 versions for the Splashtop applications:
- Splashtop Business 184.108.40.206: link.
- Splashtop Personal 220.127.116.11: link.
- Streamer 18.104.22.168: link.
- Streamer 22.214.171.124 deployment version: link.
End of support
Note: These are old versions of the applications from 2014. They have not been updated with fixes or new features that have been added to the product since 2014. We recommend testing these out using a free Splashtop trial license before you purchase a subscription. There is no guarantee of functionality for these unsupported versions.