Get Splashtop Remote Support set up in 3 easy steps:
Part I: Install Splashtop Streamer. (Computer you're connecting into)
Part II: Install Splashtop Business. (Device you're connecting from)
Part III: Connect.
Part I: Install Deploy Splashtop Streamer
1. Log in to my.splashtop.com > Management > Deployment.
2. Select Create Deployment Package.
3. Create your Deployment Package.
4. Select , then choose your desired install method.
5. Install the streamer on the endpoints that you'd like to connect to. Enter the deployment code found on the instructions page.
Part II: Install Business App
1. Navigate to https://www.splashtop.com/client.
2. Run the installer file and follow the steps to install the Splashtop Business application.
3. Log in using your Splashtop email and password.
Part III: Connect
1. Log in with your email and password. You should now be able to connect to any computer on your list.
Note: If installer does not run, please right-click on it and choose Properties and click on Unblock if displayed. Windows sometimes blocks EXE files downloaded.