Get Splashtop Remote Support set up in 3 easy steps:
Part I: Install Splashtop Business. (Device you're connecting from)
Part II: Install Splashtop Streamer. (Computer you're connecting into)
Part III: Connect.
Part I: Install Business App
1. Navigate to https://www.splashtop.com/client.
2. Run the installer file and follow the steps to install the Splashtop Business application.
3. Log in using your Splashtop email and password.
Part II: Install Splashtop Deployment Streamer
1. Log in to my.splashtop.com and select Add Computer.
2. Download and install the Splashtop Streamer.
3. Review the team information, then click Confirm.
Part III: Connect
1. Log in to the Business app with your email and password. You should now be able to connect to any computer on your list. If you are already logged in, click the refresh button to see your list of computers.
Note: If installer does not run, please right-click on the file > Properties > Unblock (if displayed). Windows sometimes blocks downloaded .exe files.