Setup and remote access
1. Ask the remote user to install Splashtop SOS app on the Android device, which is available on Google Play Store at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.splashtop.sos
2. Run the Splashtop SOS app, it will show a 9-digit number, let the remote user tell you the 9-digit number
3. With Splashtop Business app, input the 9-digit number in the SOS screen and remote connect to the Android device.
- For later connections, just run the Splashtop SOS app if it's already installed on the Android device for remote accessing.
- The 9-digit session code is app running life cycle, which means if the Splashtop SOS app stops running, the session code will expire, and the remote technician connect remote in, run the Splashtop SOS again to get a new 9-digit session code for remote accessing.
- Android 5.0 and up is required to run Splashtop SOS app
- Most devices should be able for remote view, and selected devices support remote control, refer to this page to learn more