If you have already subscribed to Splashtop Remote Support premium, you now have the accessing Android device feature available. Most likely the PC/Mac, in order to remote access Android device in unattended mode, there is an agent app being installed on the Android device and keeps running.
Setup and remote access
1. Install Splashtop Streamer on the Android device, which is available on Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.splashtop.streamer.csrs or you can download the installer APK on my.splashtop.com > Deployment > Deploy page
2. Run the Splashtop Streamer app and activate it with the deploy code
3. On the Splashtop Business client app, the Android device with Splashtop Streamer will be shown up on the Computer list with Android icon, tap it to remote into the Android device.
- Splashtop Streamer only supports deploy mode, that means team admin needs to create deploy package in my.splashtop.com > Deployment > Create Deployment page to generate deploy code for Streamer activation
- There are a few options available to deploy and activate Splashtop Streamer, please refer to the following article for more detail: https://support-splashtopbusiness.splashtop.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026915271
- Android 5.0 and up required to install Splashtop Streamer
- Most devices should be able for remote view, and selected devices support remote control, please refer to this page fore more detail