If you already have a subscription to Splashtop Remote Support Premium, it includes access to Android devices. Similar to the PC/Mac, in order to have remote access to unattended Android devices, a streamer app needs to be installed on the Android device and kept running.
Setup and remote access
1. Install Splashtop Streamer on the Android device, which is available on Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.splashtop.streamer.csrs or you can download the installer APK on my.splashtop.com > Deployment > Deploy page
2. Run the Splashtop Streamer app and activate it with the deployment code
3. On the Splashtop Business client app, the Android device with Splashtop Streamer will be show up on the Computer list with an Android icon, click on it to remote into the Android device.
- Splashtop Streamer only supports deploy mode, that means a team admin needs to create a deployment package in my.splashtop.com > Deployment > Create Deployment page to generate deploy code for Streamer activation
- There are a few options available to deploy and activate Splashtop Streamer, please refer to the following article for more detail: https://support-splashtopbusiness.splashtop.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026915271
- Android 5.0 and up required to install Splashtop Streamer
- Most devices should be able for remote view, and selected devices support remote control, please refer to this page fore more detail