Besides Windows and Mac, remote access of Android devices is also possible (with certain Splashtop plans). You can remote access the Android devices to help Android users with configuration, training, or troubleshooting.
Which Splashtop products can access Android devices
Splashtop SOS is an attended remote support tool for help desks and support technicians. Technicians can access end users' devices via a simple 9-digit session code.
End users' devices can be Windows and Mac, as well as mobile devices based on iOS and Android. Visit the product page to learn more.
Certain SOS plans (e.g. SOS Enterprise) also enable remote access of unattended Windows, Mac, and Android devices.
Splashtop Remote Support Premium & Splashtop Enterprise
Besides the unattended remote access of Windows and Mac computers, the Premium plan of Splashtop Remote Support and Splashtop Enterprise also enable remote access of unattended Android devices.
Visit the product page to learn more:
Splashtop Remote Support Premium: Link
Splashtop Enterprise: Link
With either Splashtop SOS, Splashtop Remote Support or Splashtop Enterprise, you can:
- Remotely view the Android device's screen
- Remotely control most modern Android devices and Android devices from particular vendors (refer to this page for more details)
- Remotely upload and download files from the Android devices
- Setting up Splashtop Enterprise
- Setting up Splashtop Remote Support
- Setting up Splashtop SOS
- Accessing Android devices using Splashtop Remote Support
- Accessing Android device using SOS
- Deploying Android Streamer for unattended remote access via Splashtp Remote Support
- Enabling remote control of Android devices