The Unattended Android Streamer is available with the Splashtop Remote Support Premium Plan and SOS Enterprise.
For more information on connecting into Android devices, see this article.
1. Sign up for a trial account
- For assistance on Splashtop SOS Enterprise trial setup, please email us at email@example.com
Already have Remote Support Basic or Plus?
2. Install the Splashtop Business app
Download and install the Business app on the computers / devices you want to connect from. Log in to the Business app with your Splashtop Account.
3. Install Android Streamer
On the Android device(s) you want to connect to, install Splashtop Streamer from the Google Play Store. Alternatively, download and install the Streamer APK from my.splashtop.com (my.splashtop.eu) > Management -> Deployment > Deploy: select the APK installer under Option 2.
Launch the Streamer app on the device and enter the 12-digit deployment code from Step 2.
Additional steps to enable remote control of supported Android devices
The device owner may need to grant privilege or install an add-on app to enable remote control of these devices.
- Install the Splashtop Add-On from the Google Play Store, or contact us if the device cannot access Google Play Store to request the APK file(s).
- Lenovo tablet (Achilles, Tablet E7, Tablet, Yoga, Tab M8)
- MobileDemand (A1180, A680, Flex10)
- Newland (MT65 Beluga II, MT65 Beluga III)
- Samsung (setup instruction)
- Sonim (XP7, XP8)
- Zebra (setup instruction)
- Root (Beta)
View-only support for other devices
For devices not listed above, you can connect in view-only mode. If you are using other devices and would like to enable remote control, please let us know the brand of your devices.