The Unattended Android Streamer is available with the Splashtop Remote Support Premium Plan and SOS Enterprise.
For more information on connecting into Android devices, see this article.
1. Sign up for a trial account
- For assistance on Splashtop SOS Enterprise trial setup, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Already have Remote Support Basic or Plus?
2. Install the Splashtop Business app
Download and install the Business app on the computers / devices you want to connect from. Log in to the Business app with your Splashtop Account.
3. Install Android Streamer
On the Android device(s) you want to connect to, install Splashtop Streamer from the Google Play Store. Alternatively, download and install the Streamer APK from my.splashtop.com (my.splashtop.eu) > Management -> Deployment > Deploy: select the APK installer under Option 2.
Launch the Streamer app on the device and enter the 12-digit deployment code from Step 2.
Enabling remote control of Android devices
The device owner can enable remote control on most modern Android devices by either installing an add-on app (follow the guide in the app's main screen) or granting accessibility privilege.
Option 1: Install the Splashtop Add-On from the Google Play Store
(Contact us to request the APK files if your device cannot access Google Play Store.)
- Crossmatch Sentry
- Kyocera (E4810)
- Lenovo tablet (Achilles, Tablet E7, Tablet, Yoga, Tab M8)
- MobileDemand (A1180, A680, Flex10)
- Newland (MT65 Beluga II, MT65 Beluga III)
- Samsung (setup instruction)
- Sonim (XP7, XP8)
- Zebra (setup instruction)
- Root (Beta)
Option 2: Enable remote control by turning on accessibility service
With the latest update of Splashtop Streamer, you can enable remote control by turn on the accessibility on your Android device.
- Splashtop Streamer version: 3.4.1 or up
- Android OS version: 8.0 or up
View-only support for other devices
For devices not meeting the criteria for options 1 and 2 above, you can still connect remotely, but the session will be view-only. You will not be able to control.
If you are using other devices and would like to enable remote control, please let us know the brand of your devices.