What’s New in v220.127.116.11:
- Support FIPS. All endpoints have a registry/plist to turn FIPS on. SOS has its specific FIPS build.
- Synchronize caps lock between streamer/app.
- Endpoint security - enable Bitdefender integration.
- Classroom - add a new “stop sharing” option “After you log out of this computer“.
- PCI compliance by turning off LAN support. A new checkbox on streamer “Enable direct connection”.
- Audio - redefine MIC allow access dialog and Soundflower volume mute behavior.
- Various bug fixes.