Splashtop now supports logging in my.splashtop.com and Splashtop Business app using the credential created from your SAML 2.0 identity providers. Please follow the below instructions to create an app from Azure AD console.
Create an app on Azure AD console
1. Log in Azure AD console. Select an Azure AD Directory, or create a new one.
2. Click Enterprise applications under Manage menu.
3. Click "+ New application".
4. Search Splashtop from the gallery then add.
5. Afer adding the app, select Set up single sign on, then select SAML.
7. Edit User Attributes & Claims.
Unique User Identifier: user.mail
Leave others without changes.
Add user/group to the created app
Click Add user to add users to the created enterprise application so the user can use SSO feature.
Apply for an SSO method from my.splashtop.com
Now you have the info of Login URL, Azure AD Identifier and Download Certificate (Base64).
Please follow below instruction to insert the info on our web portal (my.splashtop.com) to apply for enabling the SSO with Azure AD.
After downloading Certificate (Base64), please edit the cert file with a text editor, then copy the contents to insert on my.splashtop.com.