Fill out this contact form to trial or subscribe to the SSO feature.
Splashtop now supports logging in my.splashtop.com and Splashtop Business app using the credential created from your SAML 2.0 identity providers. Please follow the below instructions to apply for an SSO method for your team.
Insert the IDP/X.509 cert info
1. Go to my.splashtop.com with the owner account, then Management/Settings
2. Scroll down to find Apply for the new SSO method link.
3. Insert the required information:
- A. Insert a name for your SSO method.
- B. Choose IDP Type.
- C. Insert the IDP SSO Login URL, IDP Issuer and X.509 Certificate info from your setup on Okta, Azure AD, JumpCloud, OneLogin or ADFS.
(Please note, for X.509, you need to copy the contents from IdP then paste it to the field below.)
- Be careful on http versus https addresses
- D. Insert the whitelisted domains. It means :
- the email address with the whitelisted domains can be invited using the SSO method or
- the existing Splashtop accounts on the team with the whitelisted domains can be associated with the SSO method.
4. After clicking Save, the validation team will verify the info inserted, and also send you an email to verify the domain.
5. We will activate the SSO method after verifying the domain.
6. After the SSO method enabled, please on the same Single Sign On section, check the SSO methods you would like to use.
- An SSO account is supported to log in both my.splashtop.com and Splashtop Business app (v220.127.116.11 or later).