Splashtop is integrated with Jira/Jira Service Desk to enable your technicians to remotely support your users using the Splashtop On-Demand Support (SOS) service.
- Purchase or Trial the Splashtop On-Demand Support (SOS) service, www.splashtop.com/sos
- Download and install these versions of Splashtop Business app (purple icon)
- Windows app
- Mac app
- Log in to the Splashtop Business app with your Splashtop account credentials
- Go to the Atlassian Marketplace, search for Splashtop then click Install.
- Follow the instruction to create an API key, insert it to the API Key field when installing.
Where is the API key field on Jira?
a. Manage your apps
c. Insert API key
How do I connect within Jira/Splashtop?
- Login to your Jira account and navigate to your issue.
- Find Splashtop On-Demand Support section then click Open.
- Click Create an SOS download link.
- Click on Insert download link to insert the download link as a comment on the issue.
(You can also just click icon to copy and share using other sources.)
- End-user clicks on the SOS download link in the ticket and run the SOS program
- Support agent on Jira site, clicks on the Connect button to establish a remote connection. Note: Must have the Splashtop Business app installed and logged in.
How do I check session logs?
- Once you click the Close the support case button in the app, the session and file transfer logs will be automatically inserted to the issue as comments.