Splashtop now supports logging in my.splashtop.com and Splashtop Business app using the credential created from your SAML 2.0 identity providers. Please follow the below instructions to create an app from OneLogin (https://app.onelogin.com/login).
Create an app on OneLogin console
- After logging in the OneLogin console using your OneLogin domain and account.
- Click Administration to go to your admin console.
- Go to Applications / Applications to click Add app button.
- Search for Splashtop then click the app to add.
- Click Save to add to your Application list.
- Open the newly-created app, then go to SSO tab to change SAML Signature Algorithm to be SHA-256 then click Save.
Assign users to the created app
- On the Admin console, go to Users / Users.
- Click on the user you would like to add to the app.
- On the user profile, go to Application tab to click "+" button.
- Click on the dropdown list, select the app you just added. Then Continue.
- Click Save. Please note the NameID value needs to be an email address.
- Click Save user then done.
Apply for an SSO method from my.splashtop.com
- Go to my.splashtop.com / Account info / Team tab to click Apply for new SSO method. Select OneLogin as the IDP Type.
- Insert the info accordingly from the app created above.
- For X.509 certificate. By clicking View Details, click the copy icon to copy X.509 info then past it to the field on my.splashtop.com.