Splashtop now supports users/groups provisioning from your identity provider. It is SCIM provisioning the method Splashtop supports, please follow the below steps to set up.
We are still submitting the provisioning pre-configured app with Microsoft and waiting for approval. You will need to manually create an SSO supported app to configure provisioning at this moment.
Create an app with Splashtop SSO supported on Azure AD
Configure Provisioning - Admin Credentials
- Go to the created app, click Provisioning to set up.
- Add Admin Credentials.
Tenant URL: https://my.splashtop.com/scim/v1
Secret Token: How to find my Secret token
Then click Save.
Configure Provisioning - Mappings
- Go to Mappings, then Provision Azure Active Directory Users
Note: Disable "Provision Azure Active Directory Groups" if a user is in multiple synced AD groups or you do not want users to be moved to the named AD group in Splashtop.
- Scroll down to the bottom to check Show advanced options box, then select Edit attribute list for customappsso.
- Add a new attribute.
Click Add attribute then Save.
- Go back to Mappings to Add New Mapping.
- On Add New Mapping window, insert the info below.
Mapping type: Constant
Constant Value: The SSO method name created on my.splashtop.com / my.splashtop.eu
Then Ok on the Edit Attribute window, then Save.
Add user/group to the created app
After SSO and Provisioning configured, you can click Add user to add users to the created enterprise application so the users can be automatically provisioned.