By design, there are reasons why an email address or a group fails to import.
For email address
- The email address is already an existing Splashtop account in our system.
=> Solution: Please go to my.splashtop.com / eu, go to Management / All users to check if the failed email address has already been on the team.
- The email domain is not in the whitelist of the SSO method.
=> Solution: Please contact Splashtop Support to modify your SSO method.
- Exceeding the user limit based on the license you subscribe to. E.g., you import a CSV file with 200 users to a 100PCs Remote Support team.
=> Solution: Please add more user to your subscription contact Splashtop Support for better suggestions.
- Exceeding the group limit on a team, which is 2000 at this moment.
- There are existing computer groups on the Splashtop team with the same name as groups in the selected CSV file.