Splashtop supports users/groups provisioning from your identity provider via SCIM, please follow the below steps to set up.
Step 1: Add a Splashtop app on JumpCloud
Follow the link to add the Splashtop application with SAML and provisioning supported: Link.
Step 2: Configure SSO
- On the created SAML configured app, go to SSO tab, then scroll down to find Constant Attribute, then click add attribute:
- On Service Provider Attribute name field, insert ssoName.
On value field, insert the SSO method's name on the Splashtop web portal (my.splashtop.com / eu).
(How to apply for an SSO method: Link.)
Other supported user attribute mapping:
|Service Provider Attribute Name||JumpCloud Attribute Name|
Step 3: Configure Identity Management
- On the created SAML configured app, go to Identity Management tab.
- Check Enable management of User Groups and Group Membership in this application to enable group and user provisioning.
- Click Configure button to configure Token Key.
- On the Token Key field, insert the SCIM provisioning token created from Splashtop web portal. (my.splashtop.com / eu).
(How to apply for an SCIM provisioning token: Link.)
More details can also be found on JumpCloud Help Center: Link.