Colour fringing on text
We use splashtop and have a number of users recently reporting colour fringing on one or both of their displays.
I have gone through all the client File>Options>Advanced>Performance settings one by one, and the only one which fixes it is "Use Legacy Compatibility Mode".
- The issue affects the latest streamer / business app for windows version: 126.96.36.199
- I have tried the business app for windows 188.8.131.52 and it does not have the same issue so this is something to do with a recent change.
- I have tried changing the resolution of the streamed PC.
- We use "Multi-Window" mode.
- On one of the PCs it is fine viewing one or the other monitor, but once both are opened in windows the 2nd monitor exhibits the issue.
Without legacy mode ticked:
Note the yellow fringing around the letters.
With legacy mode ticked: