Usability for large teams
There are a few features that would really help Splashtop especially as when the number of machines grows.
- Allow machines to be renamed - names like "Host1" are not very descriptive - possibly add a "comment" to the machine that can identify things a little better.
- Machine groups - organize machines such as "servers", "Site A", etc.
- Change resolution on the fly, provide more resolution options.
- Chat feature - very useful in remote support environments
- "Custom installer" - allow a download of a streamer that is pre-configured to connect to your own personal account - also VERY handy for remote support or quickly deploying to many machines
- remote printing
- file transfer or redirected drive