在Windows上 ，您可以将声音配置为仅在远程/主机上，仅在本地设备上或在这两者上。在远程/主机设备上打开Splashtop Streamer应用程序，然后单击“设置”选项卡：
On Mac, you can configure sound to be on the remote/host only or on the local device only.
To enable audio, open Splashtop Streamer application on the remote/host device, then click on the Settings tab.
- Make sure "Output sound over remote connection only" is selected on the Settings tab.
- Install the sound driver by clicking the "Install Sound Driver" button on the Settings tab. This will require a reboot to complete the installation. You can also use silent install to include the sound driver in the streamer installation.
- For macOS 10.14 Mojave and macOS 10.15 Catalina, it will also require Microphone permission - click the "Allow Access to Microphone" button.
- See this article if you use other 3rd party sound drivers on the computer, and have issues with audio. Otherwise, see this article for common troubleshooting tips.
- Note: There is a current limitation where audio does not work if you begin the remote session in a pre-login state (no mac user is logged in; locked state is ok). This required a disconnect/reconnect after logging into a mac user account. The Splashtop team is working on a fix.
If you are using SOS, you can configure sound to be on the remote/host only, on the local device only, or both. Open Splashtop SOS application on the remote/host device, then click on the Settings tab, then click Options.