What’s New in v188.8.131.52: released 3/28/2023
- Background Actions
- A new set of tools including task manager and registry editor is now available for technicians to remotely support their customers. These tools feature a friendlier interface managing remote computers without needing technicians to connect into remote computers to run native applications.
- Device Redirection
- Mac users can now mount their local USB devices to the remote computer as if they were connected to the remote computer. Currently we support HID devices, printers, and card readers.
- Service Desk: “Run as admin” now enables technicians to elevate the system privilege while connecting to the support sessions on Windows computers.
- Streamer update can now be triggered in the computer details dialog window.
- Support searching computers by IP (WAN/LAN) in the computer list.
- In-session: added menu options to enable/disable clipboard sync from the toolbar.
- Lock Keyboard & Mouse, Blank Screen cannot be toggled from the session toolbar if the computer's settings are configured in Preference Policies.
Various bug fixes.