What’s New in v220.127.116.11: released 10/02/2023
- New Features:
- The in-session key bar has been redesigned. It now has two modes: bar mode and panel mode. In each mode, you can add, remove, and reorder function keys.
- Keyboard compatibility has been enhanced through the addition of a new option: "Keyboard Mapping." By default, this option is set to "Based on Remote Device’s Keyboard," offering better compatibility in the majority of cases.
- Connections can be pre-configured with remote control enabled/disabled. The configuration can be found on the web console or in the app settings.
- Streamer update can now be triggered in the computer details dialog.
- You can now search computers by IP (WAN/LAN) in the computer list.
- You now have the option to enable or disable clipboard sync within a remote session directly from the toolbar. Additionally, you can configure the initial sync status in the app settings.
- < Splashtop Connector＞ VNC connections are now supported through connector.
Various Security improvements and bug fixes