What’s New in v22.214.171.124:
- New feature: Splashtop On-Demand Support (SOS). Now you can help your users through a 9-digit session code on your iOS devices (SOS subscription or trial is required).
- New feature: Computer list sorting. You can now sort computers by their names and groups.
- New feature: Auto login with Touch ID. Use your fingerprints to sign in to your account! (The feature is supported on iOS8+ iPad/iPhone with Touch ID capability. Turn it on in settings -> options).
- New feature: Picture-in-picture mode. Watch your remote computer screen in a PiP window when you are using other apps or browsing the web (The feature is supported on iOS9+ iPad Pro, Air, mini 2 and later. Turn it on in settings -> options, then press the PiP button on the in-session toolbar).
- New feature: Improved background mode. Audio from the remote computer can now be mixed with local audio.
- New feature: Enhanced shortcut support for external keyboards.
- Various bug fixes for copy and paste, multi-lingual display and user interface.