What’s New in v184.108.40.206:
- New feature: Support two concurrent sessions to a computer (for users of Splashtop Remote Support Plus and Splashtop SOS).
- New feature: Connect as Admin. Enter your admin credentials to elevate the privilege of the SOS connection, so you can perform admin management tasks (for Splashtop SOS).
- New feature: Use multiple accounts and switch among them swiftly.
- New feature: “Request Permission to Connect” security option is improved. The timer is longer, and can be configured to reject or allow connection after timer expires.
- New feature: Show “User Activity” in computer info page.
- New feature: The position of arrow keys and scrollbar can be configured by in-session “Configure On-Screen Tools” button.
- New feature: Add localization for 5 languages: German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese and Spanish.
- Removed feature: Picture-in-Picture is no longer supported for it is incompatible with newer iOS.
- Various bug fixes.