¿Cómo me conecto usando Naverisk?
Naverisk has partnered with Splashtop to enable Naverisk RMM customers to remotely access computers using Splashtop technology and infrastructure. Please find download links at the bottom of this article to two helpful tutorials provided by Naverisk.
- RemoteControl.pdf talks about using Naverisk's built-in Naverisk RC, which is now based on Splashtop.
- SplashtopBusinessConfiguration.pdf talks about how to use the retail Splashtop product in conjunction with Naverisk RMM.
If you have been a user of the retail Splashtop product and are now switching to the built-in Naverisk RC, note that the flow is now different. You no longer use the Splashtop Business app to connect. All connections (and deployment) are handled through the Naverisk console, which will instead launch a special version of Splashtop app.
How do I provide remote access to my end users?
Your Naverisk subscription lets you and your fellow technicians remotely access all of the computers you manage.
You may want to enable some of your end users to remotely access their computers to work from home, and generate revenue by reselling Business Access Pro.
To do that, you can subscribe to Splashtop Business Access directly from Splashtop. Choose a package based on the number of users that need remote access. It will work in conjunction with your Naverisk setup, without you having to deploy the Splashtop streamer agent again.
The steps are as follows:
- Create a deployment package via Splashtop web console.
- Enter the 12-digit deployment code from Step 1 into the Splashtop streamer agent, on the computers your end users want to access.
- Configure which end users can access which computers by setting the access permissions.
- Have your end users install the Splashtop Business app (left side of that page). When they log into the app with their Splashtop credentials, they will see and be able to remotely access the computers you've assigned.