Please download the package for the supported Linux distributions below
*Splashtop Streamer support arm64 but not the armhf version*
- Please note that Ubuntu Server is not officially supported at this time.
- On Raspberry PI, we have tested using Ubuntu 20.04, 22.04 and Debian 10, 11.
- CentOS Network is off by default, please enable before installing
|Ubuntu||18.04, 20.04, 22.04|
|RHEL||7.x, 8.x, 9.x|
- Any Linux without GUI is not officially supported at this time
- Click download link to download the GZ file which contains the streamer package and readme.txt.
- Please unzip the .gz file, then refer to readme.txt for installation instructions OR double click on the unzipped file and choosing "install".
- Please manually enter the deployment code to the streamer.
- Uninstall command:
a. open terminal
b. type: sudo apt-get remove splashtop-streamer