Fill out this contact form to trial or subscribe to the SSO feature.
There are also some rules we would like to mention regarding managing an SSO account with Splashtop service:
- Team owner cannot enable SSO
- You can not change the email address or password if the Splashtop account is associated with an SSO method.
- If your account is in two different teams, e.g., a Remote Support Premium and an SOS team, your account will not be able to be associated with an SSO method.
- You can not invite a user who is in another team and also SSO associated.
- Windows/Mac version Splashtop Business app 184.108.40.206 support SSO.