It is SOS/SOS Plus which supports SSO with your admins and member accounts on the team. The team owner account has to be a Splashtop account, not an SSO account.
There are also some rules we would like to mention regarding managing an SSO account with Splashtop service:
- You can not change the email address or password if the Splashtop account is associated with an SSO method. You will not be able to delete an SSO account, either.
- If your account is in two different teams, e.g., a Remote Support Premium and an SOS team, your account will not be able to be associated with an SSO method.
- You can not invite a user who is in another team and also SSO associated.
- Windows version Splashtop Business app 18.104.22.168 supports SSO.
- Mac version Splashtop Business app beta v22.214.171.124 supports SSO: