The Single Sign-On feature requires having Splashtop Enterprise.
There are also some rules we would like to mention regarding managing an SSO account with Splashtop service:
- Team owner cannot enable SSO
- You can not change the email address or password if the Splashtop account is associated with an SSO method.
- If your account is in two different teams, e.g., a Remote Support Premium and an SOS team, your account will not be able to be associated with an SSO method.
- You can not invite a user who is in another team and also SSO associated.
- Windows/Mac version Splashtop Business app 22.214.171.124 support SSO.