After you set up an SSO method on the web portal (my.splashtop.com / .eu) and confirm that you can log in successfully, now you can import your users using a CSV file.
- Set up your SSO method. (Instruction)
- Invite a user with the created SSO method (Instruction) or associate an existing user with the created SSO method (Instruction).
- Test login using the above user.
- For your created SSO method, start to import users using a CSV file.
- Added users with this import process do not go through any invitation process.
- The SSO method has to pass the verification procedure. (You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org if any questions when the SSO method is waiting for approval.)
- It is only CSV file format supported
- The data in the file has to follow the standard layout. You can download the users_example.csv below to check the layout/format.
- You cannot start importing another CSV file until the current import has completed.
- The team owner's email address will receive an email after import process completes. There will be a list of the emails that failed importing, if any. (Reasons why email addresses failed to be imported.)
- Besides the report email, you can also check Logs / History on the web portal (my.splashtop.com / .eu) for the import logs.