Fill out this contact form to trial or subscribe to the SSO feature.
Splashtop now supports logging in my.splashtop.com and Splashtop Business app using the credential created from your SAML 2.0 identity providers. Please follow the below instructions to create an app from JumpCloud (https://jumpcloud.com/).
Create an app on JumpCloud console
- After logging in the JumpCloud console using your JumpCloud account.
- Go to Applications, then click "+" button.
- In the Search field, search for Splashtop, we have an official app published. Then click Configure.
- Insert your own Display Label, Description (optional), etc. There is no requirement here.
- Click Activate then done.
- When done, there will be a popup to download Certificate. Please download it for the purpose to create an SSO method on my.splashtop.com. (You can also download later.)
Assign users to the created app
- Go to Group to click "+" icon then select Create Group of Users.
- Go to Users tab, select users you would like to have them use the service.
- Go to the Applications tab, select the application you just created.
- Click save group then done.
Apply for an SSO method from my.splashtop.com
- On my.splashtop.com, after clicking Apply for new SSO method, select JumpCloud.
- Open the app just created from JumpCloud, click Single Sign-On Configuration, then insert the info into fields in the creating form on my.splashtop.com accordingly.
A. IdP URL: the IdP URL in the created app, e.g., https://sso.jumpcloud.com/saml2/splashtop.
B. IDP Issuer: The IdP Entity ID in the created app, e.g., JumpCloud
C. IdP Certificate: Use the PEM file just downloaded when creating the app on JumpCloud or click Download certificate from the app created on JumpCloud. Right-click on the downloaded PEM file then open with text editor like notepad, copy all then paste in this field.
***For IdP initiated, please add a Default Relay State value: jumpcloud-login
Done and it will look like: