BETA Testing only, contact email@example.com to request.
Splashtop now supports logging in my.splashtop.com and Splashtop Business app using the credential created from your SAML 2.0 identity providers. Please follow the below instructions to create an app from JumpCloud (https://jumpcloud.com/).
Create an app on JumpCloud console
- After logging in the JumpCloud console using your JumpCloud account.
- Go to Application, then click "+" button.
- In the Search field, search for SAML 2.0, then click Configure.
- Insert your own General Info, there is no requirement here.
- Configure Single Sign-On Configuration with the below information.
IdP Entity ID: Create your own ID, e.g., Splashtop
SP Entity ID: https://my.splashtop.com (Note: Do NOT add a trailing /, https://my.splashtop.com/)
ACS URL: https://my.splashtop.com/sso/saml2/jumpcloud/acs
SAMLSubject NameID: Select email.
SAMLSubject NameID Format: Select urn:oasis:name:tc:SAML:1.1:nameid-format:emailAddress
Signature Algorithm: RSA-SHA256
IDP URL: Create your own URL, e.g., Splashtop
- Click Activate then done.
Assign users to the created app
- Go to Group to click "+" icon then select Create Group of Users.
- Go to Users tab, select users you would like to have them use the service.
- Go to Applications tab, select the application you just created.
- Click save group then done.
Apply for an SSO method from my.splashtop.com
- On my.splashtop.com, after clicking Apply for new SSO method, select JumpCloud.
- Insert fields with below info.
A. IdP URL: the IdP URL you created in the app on JumpCloud, e.g., https://sso.jumpcloud.com/saml2/internal
B. IDP Issuer: The IdP Entity ID you created in the app on JumpCloud, e.g., Splashtop
C. IdP Certificate: Download PEM file from the app created on JumpCloud. Right-click on the downloaded PEM file then open with text editor like notepad, copy all then paste in this field.
So it will look like: