- Go to Management > Antivirus or Management > Endpoint Security.
- Select the computers and/or computer groups that you would like to install on.
Note: Streamers must be on v126.96.36.199 or newer to install Splashtop Antivirus.
- Click Actions > Install Antivirus Software.
- Select a policy to assign upon installation.
If you have not created any policies yet, the default policy will be assigned.
Make sure to uninstall other antivirus software before proceeding with this installation.
- Installation time can vary from a few minutes or more, depending on the endpoint's network environment and resources. Offline computers will begin the installation process once they come online.
- To create or edit a policy, go to Management > Antivirus or Management > Endpoint Security.
- Click Manage Policies.
- Click Create Policy or select an existing policy to edit.
- Create or Update the policy once you're finished configuring the settings. See Splashtop Antivirus - Policy Settings for a brief description of each setting and details on behavior.
- To assign a different policy to an endpoint, from the dashboard select the computer and click Actions > Assign AV Policy.
Quick and Full On-demand scans can both be scheduled on a regular basis via Antivirus Policies. However, also you can immediately run a scan from the dashboard.
- Select the computers and/or computer groups that you would like to scan.
Note: Only online computers can be scanned.
- Click Actions > Scan Computers
- Select Quick or Full scan and click Scan.
- Click the Details icon to check the scan task status and any detected threats.
View the dashboard under Management > Antivirus or Management > Endpoint Security for a summary of endpoint protection status.
- Green shield: The computer has been scanned within the past 7 days and has no detected threats.
- Yellow shield: The computer has not been scanned for over 7 days.
- Red shield: The computer is not under protection, or there are unacknowledged threats.
Select computers and click Actions > Refresh Status to immediately begin refreshing protection status.
View the Threats column or click the Details icon to view a summary of unacknowledged and queued threats. Additionally, update virus definition, threats, and status info from the Details/Properties page.
Under Management > Settings, turn on email notifications for detected threats.