- How do I do remote support using Splashtop?
- What are the differences between Splashtop Business Access and Splashtop Remote Support?
- How do I do on-demand support? (using Splashtop On-Demand Support)
- Why doesn't SOS run on my customer's computer?
- How do I set up the computers that I want to access remotely?
- How do I create deployment packages?
- How do I customize the default streamer settings for deployment?
- How do I deploy Splashtop Streamer via command line on Windows and Mac?
- How do I embed the deployment code into the installer?
- How do I print files from remote computers?
- The Splashtop virtual printer doesn't show up on my Windows computer.
- How do I group my users and computers? (Splashtop Remote Support only)
- How do I group my computers? (Splashtop Business Access only)
- How do I configure who can access which computers? (Splashtop Business Access only)
- How to set computer access permissions (Remote Support & SOS+ only)?
- How do I prevent users from shutting down the streamer or changing its settings?
- What can I do in the Splashtop web console?
- Does Splashtop work in safe mode?
- I have multiple user accounts on my Windows or Mac computer. Can I access my computer regardless of which user account is logged in?
- Why is a computer missing from my computer list?
- What happens when I clone computers and VMs with streamer pre-installed?
- Updating Splashtop streamer (beta test complete)
Windows Server Tips
- Experiencing slow screen refresh?
- Download and install version 3 of Windows streamer for most reliable connectivity.
You could also refer to the link for more detailed knowledge base.