Splashtop is the simplest way to remotely support all of your and your clients' computers from anywhere. You can easily deploy Splashtop, manage user access, transfer files, group computers, and, of course, remote control the computers at the highest performance possible.
For unattended support, check out Splashtop Remote Support.
For ad hoc support with no agent installation, check out Splashtop SOS.
Getting Started with Splashtop Remote Support
- Sign up for a free trial at www.splashtop.com/remote-support.
- Download the Splashtop Business app to see and access those computers. The app is available for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and Chrome.
- Log into my.splashtop.com and create your deployment package.
- Share the deployment package with users whose computers you need to manage, either by sending a link or by sending the streamer installer and your unique 12-digit code.
- When your users install the streamer and enter the code, their computers will become accessible to you.