Fill out this contact form to trial or subscribe to the SSO feature.
Splashtop now supports logging in my.splashtop.com and Splashtop Business app using the credential created from your SAML 2.0 identity providers. Please follow the below instructions to create an app from Okta console.
Create an app on Okta console
- Log on your Okta console using your Okta account.
- If you are using a normal production account:
Please go to step 3.
If you are using a developer account:
Click Admin to go to the admin console.
(Please note that if you see Developer console on the top left of the admin console, click it to switch to Classic UI before continuing.)
- Go to Applications page to click Add Application, then search Splashtop. Then click Add.
- Insert your own application label on the General tab, no need to change any other options here.
- On the Sign-On option tab, select SAML 2.0. Then click View Setup Instructions to set up SSO on my.splashtop.com.
Assign users to the created app
Go to the created app, click Assign / Assign to People (Group) to assign users who will use SSO.