Fill out this contact form to trial or subscribe to the SSO feature.
Splashtop now supports logging in my.splashtop.com and Splashtop Business app using the credential created from your SAML 2.0 identity providers. Please follow the below instructions to add the Splashtop app to your Okta console.
Add Splashtop app on the Okta console
- Log on your Okta console using your Okta account.
- If you are using a normal production account:
Please go to step 3.
If you are using a developer account:
Click Admin to go to the admin console.
(Please note that if you see Developer console on the top left of the admin console, click it to switch to Classic UI before continuing.)
- Go to Applications page to click Add Application, then search Splashtop. Then click Add.
- Insert your own application label on the General tab, no need to change any other options here.
- On the Sign-On option tab, select SAML 2.0. Then click View Setup Instructions to set up SSO on my.splashtop.com.
***For IdP initiated, please add a Default Relay State value: okta-login
Assign users to the Splashtop app
Go to the created app, click Assign / Assign to People (Group) to assign users who will use SSO.