Depending on your license, you can have multiple user accounts associated to your Splashtop service/account. To add them to your account, you invite them:
- login at my.splashtop.com
- click on Management->Users
- click on "Invite user" button
- Enter emails of the users you want associated to your account/service
- Those users will receive an email to create a Splashtop account and accept the invitation. If the invitation fails, they are probably associated to another Splashtop team. They will have to remove themselves from the team or shutdown their team.
- Login at my.splashtop.com
- Hover mouse over their name at the top right of the page
- Click on Account info (->Team tab, if they are the owner)
- Click on "remove myself" or "shutdown this team" hyperlink
- If they do not receive the email due to email filters, just have them go to my.splashtop.com and create an account or login to their account at my.splashtop.com
- Next, you may want to configure their access permission.
How do I configure who can access which computers? (Splashtop Business Access only)
How do I configure who can access which computers? (Remote Support & SOS+ only)