Improved audio quality and configuration are now supported with v3522 or later of the Splashtop Business app and Streamer. During a remote session, you can adjust the audio quality in the Splashtop toolbar.
- Business App v184.108.40.206+
- Splashtop Streamer v220.127.116.11+
- High-fidelity audio, which ensures that high audio resolution is not compromised over a remote session, can be enabled through the Ultra High (256k or 384k) audio quality setting. Only available with Splashtop Enterprise and Splashtop Business Access Performance teams
Instructions for Audio Quality Configuration
- Connect to the remote computer.
- Please click on the Actions Icon in the toolbar at the top of the screen, then hover over the "Audio Quality" setting. Configure the Audio Quality to the appropriate option or mute the audio.