The Control Bar is where advanced in-session controls can be found. To bring up the Control Bar shown below, please tap on the '<' button (located in the lower right corner by default).
These 6 menu buttons are explained below, in order of their appearance on the menu (from left to right).
- Minimize - minimize remote session
- Disconnect - disconnect the remote session
- Adjust session frame rate
- Lock Orientation
- Show all monitors and switch between monitors
- Change between Touch Mode and Mouse Mode. Touch Mode responds to gestures and taps on the screen, while Mouse Mouse provides an on-screen pointer, left-click, and right-click
- Show Remote Cursor - show the remote computer's cursor
- Arrow Keys - show on-screen arrow keys
- Scrollbar - show an on-screen scrollbar
- Show Hints - Show Hints for the app controls
- Lock Toolbar - lock the control menu bar in place
- Widgets Layout
- Blank Screen
- Lock Keyboard and Mouse
- Past Clipboard as Keystrokes
- File Transfer
- Keyboard - Enables the virtual keyboard or bluetooth keyboard (if connected).