These are in session controls for iOS clients. The "Controls" menu is where advanced in-session controls can be found. To bring up the "Controls" menu shown below, please perform either of the following gestures:
1. Three-finger tap on iPad screen during a connected session.
2. Tap on the '<' button located on lower right corner during a connected session.
- Disconnects the current session and goes back to the list of computers.
- Provides switching to and back from your secondary monitor if your computer has more than one display/monitor attached.
- Show All Monitors (More info: Multi-Monitor)
In-session Control Settings
- Trackpad mode
- Allows the user to perform gestures that simulate mouse manipulations with left-click or right-click. It's good to open the hidden bar like Windows Task Bar or Mac Task Bar.
- Arrow Keys
- Provides an arrow pad for ease of operation on applications.
- Scroll Bar
- Provides scroll bar for ease of scrolling
- Tool Settings
- Additional movement and layout settings
- Start Voice Call (Available on Splashtop SOS+ / Splashtop Enterprise Technician Licensing)
- Voice call your computer to provide additional support to someone on the computer.
- Chat with anyone that's currently using the computer
- Blank Screen
- Blank/black out the screen of the computer.
- Lock Keyboard and Mouse
- Lock the keyboard and mouse of the computer.
- Redirect Mic Input (Available on Splashtop Enterprise)
- Utilize microphone from iOS device when in session.
- Session Notes
- Session notes are notes that describe what occurred during a remote session.
- Paste Clipboard as Keystrokes
- This function translates the copied text into keystrokes.
- Ctrl + Alt + Del
- Command + Option + Escape
- Opens the virtual keyboard or blue-tooth keyboard if connected.
Control Bar Off (Tap anywhere on screen)
- Hides the Controls menu bar.
NOTE: The iPad, with iOS 4.3 or later, is capable of configuring the "Side Switch" to either Lock Rotation or Mute.
Need to navigate the Splashtop Business app?
More info here: Navigating the Splashtop Business app for iOS