- Splashtop Business app 22.214.171.124 or later.
- Splashtop Streamer 126.96.36.199 or later.
On Splashtop Business app main window
Please make sure the mouse focus is on the Business app main window.
|Refresh the computer list||F5 or Ctrl+R||CMD+R|
|Expand all groups||WIN+ALT+<right arrow>||Option+CMD+<right arrow>|
|Collapse all groups||WIN+ALT+<left arrow>||Option+CMD+<left arrow>|
On the session window
Please make sure the mouse focus is on the remote window you control.
|Switch to a specific monitor||CTRL+ALT+monitor #||CTRL+CMD+monitor #|
|Switch to next monitor||CTRL+ALT+<right arrow>||CTRL+CMD+<right arrow>|
|Switch to previous monitor||CTRL+ALT+<left arrow>||CTRL+CMD+<Left arrow>|
|Full screen on/off||CTRL+ALT+F||CTRL+CMD+F|
For more info on the shortcuts, please refer to: https://support-splashtopbusiness.splashtop.com/hc/en-us/articles/4409438267547-Keyboard-Shortcuts
Disable Business App Shortcuts
The above shortcuts can be disabled within Windows via the Windows Registry.
You can download the attached Registry file at the bottom of the article to automatically adjust the registry or you can manually follow the steps below.
- Open the Windows Registry, and navigate to:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Splashtop Inc.\Splashtop Remote Client for STB
- Create a new DWORD Value titled "EnableSessionShortcut".
- Set the value of this DWORD to 0.
- Restart the Business App and the keyboard shortcuts will now be disabled.