How to fix Remote Print documents being cut off or having alignment issues
If you are having issues with remote print alignment and parts of your document being cut off, please try the following steps:
- Go to Control Panel from the Windows Start Menu on your Remote Computer.
- Click "View Devices and Printers".
- Right Click on Splashtop Remote Printer.
- Click Printing Preferences.
- Click on the Features Tab
- Remove the checkmark in the Enable Borderless Printing
- Click Apply
- Disconnect the remote session (if you're doing this remotely) and re-connect. Remote print alignment should be working now for Splashtop Remote Printer.
If remote print still does not work, please open a support ticket.