If you are trying to print from a remote Windows computer to your local computer and you are unable to do so as the print dialog box is not popping up on the local computer, then you need to add a registry key on your streamer.
Please follow the below steps to add the reg key and see if that fixes the issue.
1. On the remote computer with the streamer installed, click Windows key+s to open a search window
2. Insert regedit.exe then right-click to execute it as administrator.
3. Go to the Registry path: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Splashtop Inc.\Splashtop Remote Server
4. Right-click on a blank space on the right window.
5. New-> DWORD. See the screenshot below.
6. Name it as "Print2TempFolder". Double click the key, enter 1 in Value data. See the screenshot below.
7. Close the registry editor window.
8. Log in to the business app again and try to remote into the computer and try remote printing again. Now the print dialog box should pop up on your local computer.
If you are unable to get the remote print to work or have suggestions for us? Please open a support ticket.