If you don't use one of the above RMMs that integrate Splashtop, but you do use the retail Splashtop product for remote control, there are a couple things you can do to use the two products together more easily.
If you don't have Splashtop today, the Splashtop product that works best with RMM is Splashtop Remote Support. You're welcome to sign up for a free trial.
Use your RMM to deploy Splashtop Streamer onto the computers you want to remotely access.
- Create deployment package at my.splashtop.com, under Management > Deployment
- Download the deployment streamer and get the 12-digit deployment code
- Use your RMM to deploy the streamer by running the streamer installer with command-line options on all the desired computers
Making a connection
Directly launch a Splashtop remote session from the RMM console. (Note this will likely require changes in your RMM software.)
- Download and install the Splashtop Business app on the devices you want to access from.
- Splashtop Business app can be launched via URI. The target computer is uniquely identified by its MAC address, which is passed to the Splashtop Business app as part of the URI.
- When you first launch the Splashtop Business app, you can have the app remember your Splashtop credentials. All subsequent launches from the RMM console via URI will directly show the remote session, making for an easy one-click connection from the RMM console.