How do I connect using Addigy?
Addigy has partnered with Splashtop to enable Addigy customers to remotely access computers using Splashtop technology and infrastructure. Simply click on the Splashtop icon from the devices page or GoLive page. Here is a helpful guide from Addigy for configuring and using: https://support.addigy.com/hc/en-us/articles/4407930317459-Addigy-Splashtop-Integration
If you have been a user of the retail Splashtop product, note that the flow with Addigy is different. You no longer use the Splashtop Business app to connect. All connections (and deployment) are handled through the Addigy console. The Addigy console will prompt you to get the Mac app.
How do I provide remote access to my end users?
Your Addigy subscription lets you and your fellow technicians remotely access all of the computers you manage.
You may want to enable some of your end users to remotely access their computers to work from home, and generate revenue by reselling Business Access Pro.
To do that, you can subscribe to Splashtop Business Access directly from Splashtop. Choose a package based on the number of users that need remote access. It will work in conjunction with your Addigy setup, without you having to deploy the Splashtop streamer agent again.
The steps are as follows:
- Create a deployment package via Splashtop web console.
- Enter the 12-digit deployment code from Step 1 into the Splashtop streamer agent, on the computers your end users want to access.
- Configure which end users can access which computers by setting the access permissions.
- Have your end users install the Splashtop Business app (left side of that page). When they log into the app with their Splashtop credentials, they will see and be able to remotely access the computers you've assigned.
What if I run into connection issues with Addigy/Splashtop?
- Please make sure Splashtop is configured/enabled in Addigy:
- Run the connectivity checker on both ends (from and to devices) from the following URL: https://www.splashtop.com/check
- Check firewall configuration
- Remote Access has PPPC Requirements for Screen Recording, Accessibility, Full Disk Access, and Microphone, more details can be found here
If that doesn't help, please file a support ticket with Adiggy who will reach out to the Splashtop integration team if needed.