Note that these instructions are provided 'as is', and although are valid at the time of this writing, may not work in the future if anything substantial were to change in LogMeIn.
LogMeIn Central Premier
Step 1: Create Task
- Select “Run a batch file or executable"
Step 2: Choose Options
- Upload Splashtop_Streamer.exe into “.BAT, .CMD or.EXE file”
- Copy and paste the following into “Optional Parameters”:
prevercheck /s /i dcode=YOUR_CODE,confirm_d=0,hidewindow=1
***Change “YOUR_CODE” to your Splashtop Deployment Code***
- Refer to this article for creating a deployment package and code, deployment packages
Step 3: Edit Plan
- Select which computers under your LogMeIn account to deploy the Streamer to.
- Afterwards, select “Save and Continue”.
Step 4: Enter Credentials and Run Now
- Enter the log in credentials for the computers and apply them to the appropriate computers
**Note that the credentials need to be verified before running One2Many**
- Select Run Now after all credentials are verified