After enabling remote print, a printer called "Splashtop Remote Printer" should show up in the computer's list of printers, when you access that computer remotely.
On some computers, this doesn't happen because the printer driver installation failed due to a permissions issue. The permissions issue may also cause Windows to repeatedly pop up a print-related error window.
The workaround is to install the printer driver manually from an admin-level command prompt.
- Open a command prompt with admin privilege.
- Navigate to the directory
\Program Files (x86)\Splashtop\Splashtop Remote\Server\Driver\STPrinter\
- Run the uninstallation batch file (uninstall_driver.bat for 32-bit, uninstall_driver64.bat for 64-bit).
- Run the installation batch file (install_driver.bat for 32-bit, install_driver64.bat for 64-bit).
- Disconnect the remote session (if you're doing this remotely) and re-connect. Remote print should be working now.
If remote print still does not work, please open a support ticket.