After enabling remote print, a printer called "Splashtop Remote Printer" should show up in the computer's list of printers, when you access that computer remotely. Note: the printer does not show up in the list unless a remote session is established. Additionally, if you are the team owner, ensure that remote print is enabled in your team settings.
On some computers, this doesn't happen because the printer driver installation failed due to a permissions issue. The permissions issue may also cause Windows to repeatedly pop up a print-related error window.
The workaround is to install the printer driver manually from an admin-level command prompt.
- Open a command prompt with admin privilege.
- Navigate to the directory
\Program Files (x86)\Splashtop\Splashtop Remote\Server\Driver\STPrinter\
- Run the uninstallation batch file (uninstall_driver.bat for 32-bit, uninstall_driver64.bat for 64-bit).
- Run the installation batch file (install_driver.bat for 32-bit, install_driver64.bat for 64-bit).
- Disconnect the remote session (if you're doing this remotely) and re-connect. Remote print should be working now.
If the printer is still not showing in the printer list:
- Repeat steps 1-2 above.
- Run the printer mount file (p_mount.bat)
- This should help mount the printer in the list.
If remote print still does not work, please open a support ticket.