This tutorial is for creating and editing Splashtop Streamer Installer MST file.
1. You will need to install Orca, which is the tool for editing MSI files. (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/msi/platform-sdk-components-for-windows-installer-developers)
2. Download a fresh Streamer Installer .MSI.
3. Open MSI file location, right click Streamer, select "Edit with Orca"
4. Navigate to Property Tab and edit the following:
- Edit DCODE value to your deployment code
- Add Row with property of "USERINFO" and value of parameters you want to deploy with the streamer, e.g., hidewindow=1,confirm_d=0.
5. Go to Transform, then select Generate Transform to complete the mst creation
6. Now you can deploy with MSI and MST files (Instructions: https://support-splashtopbusiness.splashtop.com/hc/en-us/articles/360022944312)